The Gentleman's Guidebook
- In a world dominated by disposable tissues and sanitizers, the handkerchief may seem like a relic of the past. However, this timeless piece of fabric has a rich history that spans centuries and continues to serve a variety of practical and symbolic purposes today. Join us as we explore the history of handkerchiefs and discover how they remain relevant in our modern world today.
- Here at Trafalgar, our mission is to help you craft a unique and personal look. What could be a more ideal method to infuse a personal touch into your accessories than through monogramming? Monogramming makes your item memorable and extra special while elevating your outfit!
- Fall weddings have a unique charm, and dressing appropriately for this season can be a delightful experience. Here at Trafalgar, we have many handsome accessories for dressing appropriately for outdoor fall weddings, whether in a garden, vineyard, or rustic barn setting, we got you covered.
Make the most of the remaining summer moments by embracing vibrant and bold patterned accessories. Gather these stylish items while you can and bid farewell to summer with a touch of elegance. These enduring pieces will be ready for you to showcase season after season.
- Certain accessories hold the power to transform an outfit from ordinary to extraordinary, and the bow tie is undoubtedly one of them. As National Bow Tie Day approaches, it's the perfect time to dive into the history, charm, and significance of this dapper accessory that has stood the test of time.
- The impact of color goes beyond just aesthetics. It's a silent communicator that conveys emotions and even influences the way we're perceived by others. Understanding the psychology of colors when it comes to your business wardrobe can make a lasting impression by projecting confidence, authority, and approachability. Let's dive into the world of color psychology and explore how to make intelligent color selections in your professional attire.